Pokemon Go Hack Android No Root: Joystick & Change Location!: So are you one of those guys who can’t go outside of your house or office in order to play Pokemon Go? Don’t worry I am here to help you. Before getting started, be sure to read the disclaimer given below.
DISCLAIMER: This is against Niantic’s terms of service & you can get banned by doing this. So do this at your own risk.
Pokemon Go is the most downloaded game on the PlayStore and the AppStore till date. No game seems to be anywhere near it. Below are all the steps that you’ll need to follow in order to play Pokemon Go without moving or using a Joystick. This will give you the opportunity to catch pokemons without moving.
Pokemon GO Joystick Hack: Find Pokemons Easily & Change Location!
1. New Working Method (February 2017)
- First of all, make sure that your location is set to “High accuracy” and “allow mock locations” is turned on.
To enable allow mock locations, go to Settings -> About Phone -> tap on build no. several times till the “Developer Options“ get enabled. Now go back and go to “Developer Options”. If you are on Android 6.0 or above then you won’t get the option to enable “Allow Mock Location“. You’ll get the option to “select the mock location app” about which I’ll tell you later.
- Now download Fake GPS joystick app from here.
- Once you’ve downloaded it then make sure that “Allow Mock Location“ is turned on in below Android 6.0 devices.
- On other devices select the mock location app to “Fake GPS joystick“.
- Now restart your device.
- After this select your location in “Fake GPS joystick” and you’ll see that the Joystick will pop up.
- Now you can Play Pokemon Go with Joystick on your device.
2. Old Method
- First of all, delete the existing Pokemon GO app installed on your device.
- Now go to this link & download hacked Pokemon GO app.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINK
- Once the app is downloaded then make sure that unknown sources are checked in the settings & install it.
- After this when you’ll try to open the app it’ll crash.
- To fix this go to tutuapp.com & download tutuapp by tapping on the green button.
- Now install the app.
- Once the installation is completed then open Pokemon GO app.
- Now it will work fine.
- Allow the permissions.
- Now you’ll get a pop-up (Android 6.0 + only), from here select Pokemon GO app & enable “Draw over other apps” .
- If you are on Android 5.1 or below and you are not getting on-screen controls then you can watch the video from above.
- Now enjoy the game!
Pokemon Go Hack Android No Root: Joystick & Change Location for free!
Thanks for viewing the post. If you have any queries regarding this, be sure to drop them in the comments section below!
Comments are closed.