So hi there, today, I am going to be telling you about the Magnetic Adsorption Case for Samsung Galaxy S9 / S8 / S9 Plus / S8 Plus. So if you’re someone who’s looking for a good protective case for your Samsung Galaxy then you need to read this post.
In this entire post, I am going to be telling you about the case, its features & is it for you or not?
As usual, I’ll try to keep the post as short as possible and to the point. In case you have any queries regarding this then feel free to let me know in the comments section below.
Magnetic Adsorption Case for Samsung Galaxy S9 / S8 & Plus Models
So this case is Engineered for full 360 Degree mobile device protection without sacrificing any functionality. It’s a combination of premium grade metal, silicone, tempered glass and a simple yet clever design, made extra functional and flexible with its magnetic lock features. It is built to be lightweight and extra sturdy at the same time. There’s no need to be hassled by bulky phone cases just to give your phone an extra measure of security.
- This is crafted from Grade A aluminum and 9H Tempered glass which makes it extra lightweight yet less prone to damage.
- And yes all those who are thinking whether it supports wireless charging or not let me tell you that it does support wireless charging..
- Designed precisely and gives the edge to edge protection.
- The multiple magnetic locks attached on the sidebars make for easy phone access and easy installation.
- Open it sideways, flip from top to bottom or vice versa, or take off the cover like you would a lid, while at the same time providing foolproof adsorption.
You can get this Magnetic Adsorption Case from here.
If you’re someone who is looking to get 360* protection for your smartphone then I would say that this is definitely one of the best & unique cases in the entire market.
Here’s the video of the product:
Click here to order it from Perfenq.com
(Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee)
So yes, I hope you found this post on Magnetic Adsorption case helpful. Let me know in the comments section below if you have any queries regarding this.