7 Ultimate Ways To Speed Up Windows 10 PC : Hello Friends and Welcome To TechSnix. Have you recently installed Windows 10 in your pc ? And your Pc has become laggy ? Are You Facing Lags while playing games ? Don’t worry guys, In this post I will teach you “7 Ultimate Ways To Speed Up Windows 10 PC ” .
For this you don’t need to download and install any software.I will help you in increasing your pc’s speed and performance without any software .So let’s get started.
Note :-Restart is necessary after following all these steps.
7 Ultimate Ways To Speed Up Windows 10 PC !
OPTIMIZE YOUR PC FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE
- Go to Search again and type ” Power Options” As shown in the image below.Press enter and Click on show additional plans.Select “High Performance” .
DELETE JUNK FILES
- Go to Search and type ” %temp% ” . You will be shown with bunch of temporary files . Just delete all of them .If all of them are not deleting leave them .[spacer height=”20px”]
SCAN YOUR PC
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !: Install an Antivirus in your pc and scan for viruses.Generally It has been seen that viruses are the main cause for the lagginess and slowness of the pc.[spacer height=”20px”]
INCREASING PC’S PERFORMANCE
- Go to Control Panel and Search for “Performance”.
- Select “Adjust the appearance and performance of windows ” .
- Click on “Adjust for best performance” and Click on Apply(See below).
- Now Go to Advanced tab and Click on Change button.
- Uncheck “Automatically Manage Paging file size for all drives” and Select Custom size
- Choose the Drive in which your windows is installed (Default C: Drive) Select the values as recommended by windows (see below).
- Go to search and type “defragment” and press enter.
- Now select the drive in which your windows is installed.
- Click and Optimize and wait till the pc is being optimized.
CLEAN UP AND REMOVE UNNECESSARY FILES
- Clean up your desktop or Move all your files into a folder.
- Remove Unnecessary files from your pc that are of no use.[spacer height=”20px”]
UNINSTALL UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
- Uninstall unnecessary programs by Going to Control Panel -> Uninstall a program (Under Programs) .
IMPORTANT : YOU MUST RESTART YOUR PC IN ORDER TO TAKE EFFECTS !
I hope this helped you in increasing your pc’s speed.Do tell me in the comments section if this helped you or not . If you are having any query regarding this post on “7 Ultimate Ways To Speed Up Windows 10 PC ” then feel free to comment below in the comments section and I will help you in sorting out your problem. And Guys don’t forget to share among your friends if this helped you !
Share if this helped You !